One bio link for everything you’re promoting
Turn social media attention into meaningful engagement with a beautiful, highly scrollable microsite. Easily bring all of your content together, from releases to gigs to merch.
Is this honestly the best way to build your artist brand?
If there’s an action you want your fans to take, you can’t just hint and hope. You need a clear and strong call to action that kicks off the next step in your marketing funnel.
When your social media marketing is not action-driven:
- You lower your chances of engagement and conversions
- You waste your marketing budget’s potential
- Your artist brand is poorly positioned
- You miss out on cross-promotion opportunities
Bio link solutions like Linktree are not designed for artist marketing and offer limited fan analytics.
- Not optimized for artist promotion
- Don’t provide any post-click data on streams, follows, or sales
- Not built to encourage cross-promotion
There’s a smarter way.
No need to compromise on marketing insights or the story you want to tell as an artist. A Linkfire bio link allows you to take fans on a journey through all of your most important content—while tracking everything you can possibly think of.
Create a bio link in minutes
Create and customize a bio link in just a few clicks—no design or coding skills needed. It looks great, it’s easy to share everywhere, and you’ll never have to worry about swapping out your bio link again.
- Get access to a bio.to domain and customize it with your artist name
- Choose from a vast range of blocks to feature your releases, tour dates, merch, music videos and more
- Personalize its look and feel
Shine a spotlight on your most important promotions
- Feature your latest releases, including release and pre-release links
- Share your most popular merchandise
- Highlight upcoming events, gigs, or tours
- Encourage social media follows
- Showcase your recent music videos
- Grow your fanbase with email capture
- Update it as often as you want
Identify your fans’ preferences
- Understand which marketing activities lead to clicks and engagement
- Access Linkfire-exclusive streaming insights from Apple Music, YouTube Music, Pandora, Deezer, and others
- Breakdown data by channel, location, device, and much more
We are very happy to use the Bio link by Linkfire.
It provides our Instagram followers with every info we need them to see in one place: recent releases, music videos, tour dates as well our merchandise. Plus, it's fully customizable.