Honestly, is this the way to promote new releases in 2023?
Gone are the days of sharing long, ugly links that route fans to music services they may not even have.
When you manually list out music services, you:
- Waste valuable time
- Get low click-through rates
- Miss out on niche services
- Look unprofessional
Generic smartlink solutions like Linktr.ee or Lnk.bio:
- Are not designed for music marketing
- Do not give you a complete picture of the fan journey
- Do not provide crucial fan and streaming insights
There’s a better way.
Major labels and over 50,000 independent artists trust Linkfire for every phase of their release campaigns.
No need to micromanage your links every moment of the day. Choose from over 250 services, geo-customize each fan’s journey, and personalize the look and feel of your release landing pages to fit your brand.
Use branded, trackable smartlinks
- Increase the likelihood of your fans clicking
- Customize the URL with your artist name, release name, campaign name, or any other key branding elements
- Discover what resonates with your followers across different platforms
Bring fans into your creative world
- Customize your album art
- Change the button text
- Rearrange services in any order
- No design or coding skills needed
Make smarter marketing decisions
- Understand which marketing activities lead to clicks and engagement
- Access Linkfire-exclusive streaming insights from Apple Music, YouTube Music, Pandora, Deezer, and others
- Break out data by channel, location, device, and much more
Linkfire has helped my record label Where The Heart Is’s releases dramatically.
Of course, it’s nice to be able to share our releases across various networks all in one clean link, but the time it’s saved me and my team is really the invaluable part.
DJ nad record label owner
Keep exploring features
Create a contest, coupon code, or secret page in minutes.
Build momentum and increase streams on release day.
Turn social media attention into meaningful engagement.