Increase your streams on release day
Set up your release for success
You can remind someone a hundred times that your new music is out next week, but it doesn’t mean they’ll listen to it. With a pre-release link, fans can commit to adding an unreleased song or album to their Apple Music, Spotify, or Deezer libraries.
When you share exciting news without a clear call to action:
- It’s not actionable
- There’s no commitment from the fan
- You don’t collect any fan data
Pre-save tools like Presave.io don’t have the technology to automatically find your new music across all services on release day, and give you a less complete picture of the fan journey.
- Require you to manually update every music service on your landing page when your release comes out
- Don’t provide any post-release streams, sales, or engagement insights
There’s a smarter way.
Ask your fans to pre-save your music on Spotify, Apple Music, or Deezer, and enjoy trouble-free auto-scanning of over 250 music services on release day.
Build action-driven campaigns
- Increase the likelihood of your fans listening to your new single or album
- Customize the URL with your release name, artist name, or any other key branding elements
- Stay on brand with customizable landing pages and social media cards
Level up your marketing
- Catch the attention of streaming services and boost your chances of getting playlisted
- Create custom and lookalike audiences with pre-save data
- Invite fans to join your email list
Make smarter marketing decisions
- Understand which marketing activities generate visits and pre-saves/pre-adds
- Gain insights on post-release engagement on Apple Music and Deezer
- Learn about your fans’ preferred music services, location, devices, and much more
Your first pre-release link is on us.
We’re confident that you’ll love using pre-release links. That’s why we’ll let you try Linkfire completely for free—no strings attached, no credit card needed.
Try Linkfire for free
Sign up for a 7-day or 14-day free trial. No credit card needed.
Already a customer? Sign in