Turn casual followers into superfans without breaking the bank
Grow your following across Spotify, YouTube, and your email list by giving fans instant access to secret content, coupon codes, and contests.
Is this really how you want to engage your fans?
Getting people to subscribe to your email list or follow you on Spotify shouldn’t feel like pulling teeth.
When you manually list all the places where people can follow you:
- You overwhelm them with too many options, resulting in a poor conversion rate
- You ask too much without offering anything of value in return
- You don’t communicate the benefits of your offer
Generic contest tools are not built for audio-content marketing and don’t provide complete audience insights.
- Actions and rewards aren’t streaming specific
- Visitor source insights aren’t available unless you pay for a more expensive plan
- You’re stuck with limited customization options for your landing page design
There's a smarter way.
A little incentive can go a long way—and that’s what reward links are for. Sweeten the deal for your audience with a contest, coupon code, or secret page. They’re a highly effective way to deepen loyalty and drive the conversions that matter most to you.
Contests & giveaways
- Get more subscribers and followers with competitions, sweepstakes, or any kind of giveaway.
- Encourage people to complete more than one action for additional entries, and you’ll drive conversions across multiple channels.
Coupon codesBoost engagement with a limited-time discount on merch or tickets that they can’t get anywhere else.
Invite fans to unlock exclusive content like an unreleased song or video, early access to merch, or a fans-only section of your website.
Based on over 500 Linkfire reward link campaigns:
- Email opt-in rates are 6 times higher than on a regular website
- Over 10% of landing page visitors become Spotify followers
- Over 5% of landing page visitors become YouTube subscribers
“Selling tour tickets with Linkfire is more effective for us and easier for our fans. The data and insights that we got throughout the whole campaign were very helpful for our next steps in communication and budget optimization.”
Social media project manager, Billy Barman
Keep exploring features
Build momentum and increase streams on release day.
Promote music with beautiful, trackable landing pages.
Turn social media attention into meaningful engagement.